On Monday night I leave for another trip to Japan. This time I'll be traveling around more.
Starting with one night in Tokyo (at a manga cafe likely), we'll go to Sendai the next day, visit the fox village, then Akita, then Niseko for about a week, then Sapporo for the snow festival (for most of it), then to Osaka, then Kyoto, then back to Tokyo.
In Tokyo the plan is to get married (yay!), then celebrate this in Yuzawa shortly afterward. The rest of the trip (which still has about a month), is a honeymoon!
Some things I'm looking forward to are obviously the wedding!, but also getting dressed up as a geisha in Kyoto, seeing the snake cafe, trying more foods that I didn't have last time, karaoke, catching up with friends, and goshuin hunting! It's pretty convenient that it was in this trip that I found out about goshuin hunting since it's in this trip that I'll be traveling all over to places I've never been.
Anyway, I plan to keep a blog again during this trip, and fill it with photos too, so watch this space :)
No comments:
Post a Comment